Thursday, February 21, 2013

BRENT TROUT NATURAL HORSEMANSHIP

I have been training horses for 19 years and have lived throughout Alberta. But now call the rolling hills of the family farm north of Delia home to my training operation. The Trout family farm is located across the road from the main entrance of the old "Imperial Ranch."

My wife Carrie and I have two great kids, Thomas and Autumn. Our family enjoys the lifestyle that horsetraining provides and the invaluable friendships that we have made along the way.

I use Natural Horsemanship techniques in the roundpen, as well as miles of outside riding and ranch work to develop the horses placed in my program.

The core principles of my program have remained the same but my method of instruction continues to evolve.


Contact Information
http://brenttrouthorsemanship.webs.com/
Brent Trout
403-364-3009
Delia, Alberta
cbar@telus.net

No comments:

Post a Comment